Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Have Loved and Been Loved

For this post I am going to assume that I have readers and that after reading my last post "What is L O V E?" you all are wondering whether I have been in love ") I know I seem to explain it in great detail below, but I have never been IN love. As my title reads, I have loved and I have been loved but I have never been IN love before. YES there is a difference, a HUGE difference. The word IN adds the commitment and the fact that the feelings are mutual.My description as to what is love is a combination of the love i have experienced and the love I hope exists. I think timing is extremely important and sometimes we simply have to get over ourselves and give those good guys a chance! I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we have all let a good one slip from our hands and then regret it later at least once before. On the next post I will share with you my biggest regret over letting a good guy slip away.

p.s. He knows who he is <3

No comments:

Post a Comment